The resistor is designed for installation in traction devices with voltage up to 3.3 kV.
|rated operating voltage||3,3 kV|
|rated voltage of insulation to earth||18,5 kV / 1 min.|
|rated operating current||40 A|
|heat resistance of the resistor at rated current||12 s.|
|rated resistance||80Ω ±5%|
|level of protection||IP00|
|type of cooling||natural|
Compliance with standards:
- PN-EN 60071-1
- PN-EN 60071-2
- resistance measurement
- testing the insulation for the puncture of test volatge of 18,5 kV/1min., 50 Hz
- casual work
- natural cooling
- indoor use
- work in an atmosphere containing no explosive gases and mixtures and corrosive fumes
- ambient temp.: lowest long-term -30°C, the highest 24-hour 30°C, the highest short-term 55°C
- relative humidity to 95% at +22°C (293 K)
- installation height max. 1000 meters above sea level
The resistor is constructed as shown below. Thrust elements are made of steel resistant to high temperatures (FeCr). The resistor consists of 38 thrust elements connected in series and mounted on a metal frame. The frame of the resistor is placed on the resin post insulators providing an extra level of insulation.
NOTE: The figure below shows an example of the structure. It can be adapted to customer requirements.
All technical data presented in the catalog can be changed due to technological progress.
Generate a catalog card (beta):